Saturday, June 30, 2012

On to New Hampton & home . . .

With Denise Sinnwell, owner of Quilter's Window
 in New Hampton, IA
Leaving Merry's was difficult, but I felt much better when I walked into Quilter's Window   in New Hampton.  Of course, seeing Denise & many Clothesline Quilts patterns & quilts there made my heart happy.

We're standing in front of Jo Morton's new line here; isn't that cupboard just beautiful in red with the cut glass doors.  Denise has beautiful displays in her shop.

Don't miss the Bull Run quilt in red & black at the top of the cupboard  & the cute little Table Cozee in brown & blue at the bottom (to the left of me).  Denise just does a beautiful job coordinating the fabrics.

More Table Cozees !!






 I took more pictures of her many displays to share with you before I headed home.  Isn't that quilt with the Table Cozees above just gorgeous!

And I love the pinks, browns, & reds in the quilt below.  Looks like it's an Open Gate pattern, Dancing Stars !


I have to admit, I was ready to be home, so I just headed straight home not stopping at another shop & was home by supper time. 

Ahhh - it's always good to go, but so good to be home, too! 

Over 800 miles in 4 days is enough for me.  Next year I hope to do a couple different 4-day trips & get to other shops in the state. 

Hope you're enjoying summer even though it's a super hot one these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...