Thursday, June 7, 2012

More Visitors at Market !!

Here's Roseann of Rosebud's Cottage in White Bear Lake, MN!  Always full of new ideas, crafting & quilting, we had a super visit in the market booth !  Roseann is hard to keep up with; she just goes & goes like the Energizer bunny !  I have trouble just keeping up with her posts on facebook !  

She has added a new spot to her quilt shop location!  Another trip added to the list for this summer ... anybody want to go with me ... I'm sure we'd find lots to see & buy ! 
Follow her blog at
Thanks for stopping by, Roseann!


We always enjoy a visit from Michelle Joyner of  Fat Quarters Quilt Shop in Vista, CA.  Another location I have on my bucket list. 

At market Michelle is on the run day after day, so we are always tickled that she finds time to stop & see us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...