Saturday, March 17, 2012

Yes, many of you are out blog hopping today!

Welcome to my blog & to the blog hop hosted by Quilting Gallery.  When you visit my website www.clotheslinequilts.com don't forget to sign up for the monthly newsletter.  I will be back every day featuring a pattern in the Civil War Battle Series.

Today I'm featuring the first in the Battle Series, Ft. Sumter, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired, that was a federal garrison in South Carolina.  Thus began a war that lasted far longer than anyone imagined it would & cost unbelievable loss of life.


Come back every day & enter by making a comment.  You may win a pattern of your choice.

2 comments:

  1. This quilt is so beautiful! Love your patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you have done the 2 corners with the flying geese. Very unique.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...