Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 3 Already . . .

Pea Ridge - #3 of the Battle Series
Today it's Pea Ridge - #3 of the Battle Series!  The first Pea Ridge we made has motifs in the center of the star blocks.  

I think I like a solid fabric better that helps the stars show better; however, I do like the motifs; they were from a Windham grouping Old Glory III.  I still have a large piece of it in red for beautiful backings.  I love to use toiles for backings, especially if they are Civil War related.

My blue/brown/teal version of Pea Ridge was just on the cover of the Jan/Feb issue of Quiltmania!  That certainly made me proud; love that magazine.

Be sure to leave your comment here or on a previous post to be eligible to win a free pattern of your choice to be given away every day of the hop.  Go to www.clotheslinequilts.com to chose a favorite.

1 comment:

  1. This style of quilt is growing on me...I've done so few guilts that I really don't know what my style is. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...