Friday, March 16, 2012

Home from Vacation !!!

After a very wonderful relaxing time in Mexico we are back to work.  With the super Iowa weather these days John is working on getting the machinery ready to go to the field.  Me - I'm hitting it hard working on new patterns for --- you guessed it, spring market!


WELCOME SPRING
I have also been pondering about Easter & making plans for that holiday which is right around the corner.  In doing so I was thinking about how spring is about color in our world, in our homes, in our work & in our play which led me right to the Child's Coloring Apron. 

How those little girls would love the coloring apron to wear while drawing & coloring - taking their crayons right along with them.  I'm sure you can find at least one little girl to make such an apron for.

Go to www.clotheslinequilts.com for the pattern or call me at 712-362-3022 & I'll get one out to you.  There is still time to sew it up for the Easter basket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...