Tuesday, November 19, 2019

WILDFLOWER WOODS FABRIC COLLECTION

GOOD MORNING

NEW FABRIC COLLECTION  - ARRIVING SOON !!

This new collection is inspired by the works of Gene Stratton Porter, an environmentalist, naturalist, nature lover & photographer from the 1800's who was indeed ahead of her time.  Gene early recognized the importance of the preservation of the wild lands & beautiful wildlife of our country.

In this grouping you see light, wispy wildflowers waving in the wind, subtle greens, earthy browns, blacks & intricately detailed twirling vines, all reminiscent of the beautiful wildlife she so valiantly fought to conserve.  Added are shades of pinks & neutrals to enhance our quilt projects.

This collection is delivering to shops in the US soon!


Blacks
Browns
                          

Neutrals

Wonderful borders

And here is the  new Block of the Month quilt, written in nine sections & ready to begin BOTM projects after the first of the year! 

Shops can still order fabric from P & B
and patterns from me at 712-362-3022

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving at your house!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful fabrics! I love baskets. I will probably make both rows baskets.
    Can't wait!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got my name in for the quilt BOM, can't wait! The fabrics are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally made it to Carolines' to pick up my fabric kit. I'm hoping to start piecing the quilt this winter. Whenever I get started, I'll be linking my quilting blog to this post for viewers to see the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to know this! I feel like I have been in a cocoon for too long. Have a wonderful time with this fabric. Looking forward to following your progress!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...