Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Temperance Blues with Cheddar!

Greetings from (dare I say) sunny Iowa!  Sunny for now anyway!  I hope this finds you preparing for a wonderful Easter holiday with your friends & family!


Little Sunburst Quilt

While Sue was sewing the LeMoyne Stars last month with the French Paisley Collection, I was still playing with the Temperance Blues & added a dark cheddar to the fabric mix.  Using a set of Cindy Blackberg's stamps for the sunburst templates, it really went fast . . . another small quilt!  I'm planning to do a little hand quilting on this one; always nice to have a quilting project in a hoop!


I love it!  Hope you do, too!  


Last month I offered a fat-eighth bundle of the French Paisley grouping to a follower who made a comment and that bundle will go to Comment #3 from Regina.  If you would email your mailing address to me at ecook@yourstarnet.net, I will get your bundle into the mail as soon as possible.  Congratulations, Regina!

Today let's have lots more follower comments about my little sunburst quilt and I will pick a number & send a fat-eighth bundle of the Blue Temperance grouping to them.  Sorry, no international winners because of postage, but I still love to read your thoughts & comments.  Let's have more comments this month and I'll pick 2 winners!

Have a wonderful Easter and don't forget to leave a comment, if you are a follower within the US!


8 comments:

  1. I love your Sunburst quilt! Blue has always been my favorite color and it goes so well with the cheddar. Happy Easter weekend to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheddar is probably my least favorite color to use in a quilt, but with Sunburst, you have shown me that as a pop of color I actually do like it!! What a sweet quilt you have created and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the hand quilting! I'm totally blaming you that I am now considering making a Dresden plate quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue & Yellow have ALWAYS been my favorite color combo ~ for over 20 years in my kitchen decor and now in my guest bedroom. Your Sunburst with the Cheddar makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky me! Thank you Evonne! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love me some blue and cheddar!! I love your Little Sunburst Quilt. Us Iowans are so over winter's grip and ready for sun's warmth. Thanks for the opportunity to win! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Little Sunburst Quilt. Looked for the pattern, but could not find it. Is it machine pieced or EPP? Love the colors. Bob

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fabrics and your little Sunburst quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...