Thursday, March 5, 2015

Opening a New Door!

A new door has opened here at Clothesline Quilts & we are excited to share it with you.  P & B Textiles has opened a new reproductions division -- Washington Street Studio!  Isn't that a neat name & a neat opportunity for us reproductions lovers!

We are using fabrics from old quilts of the 1800's -- starting with two of my old quilts.  The first is simply called Flying Geese -- isn't it a beautiful old quilt!  It puts me in mind of a soldier's cot quilt -- those dark fabrics with simply muslin background for the flying geese.  Lots of little prints & dots & large stripes & a few florals - I just love this quilt dated in the 1880's.  And as you can see, we got lots of great fabrics reproduced from this quilt!

Got to get back to my sewing, but I will share the other quilt with you soon!  Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...