Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I need your help!

Good morning, Everyone!

      I have a problem answering a particular email message & I need your help.    A customer named Virginia has a question regarding one of my patterns; she keeps emailing me through my website & I keep answering her - but she is not getting my answers.  She is becoming more & more frustrated &, needless to say, so am I.  My people tell me she probably has a spam filter that is catching all of my responses & Virginia is not seeing them at all.

     When you each have a spare minute, would you please send a quick email to vmatte@aol.com & tell her to look on the back of the pattern & either mail me or call me so I can help her.  My phone number & mailing address are on the back of every pattern.

       Thank you so much.   I will let you know if this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...