Monday, August 24, 2015

Mother/Daughter Quilting Duo

Nothing in our quilting world warms my heart more than meeting a mother/daughter quilting duo who truly love to share their passion! And I am blessed to know one of the best !  

I wanted to share this picture of mother Char & daughter Christy Mulyca from Vermont!  These two quilting enthusiasts found me at the quilt show in June; we were all so excited to actually meet in person & at the show.   They share their sewing & their quilting by machine quilting & quilting custom quilts to order.  And Char is working diligently on sewing every one of my 12 Civil War Battle Quilts.

I'm sure there are many other mother/daughter quilting duos out there.  Leave me a comment telling me about your duo & where you are from.  I'll be happy to hear from all of you & I may even pick your name for some free fat quarters of my Flying Geese or Friendship Ring fabric collections.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...