Monday, October 14, 2013

New Table Cozees for the Houston Booth

I have been spoiled in the past having a dear friend Shirley to sew most of my new quilts & patterns.  But . . . Shirley wanted to retire her position here, which I might say, was right up at the top.  So I have been left to actually do the sewing together with the pattern writing.  When I decided to market in Houston this year. . .well, needless to say, I have been scrambling to get it all done.

But do we have some great new samples of the patterns for the market booth!  And I just wanted to share some of them with you before we leave.

This little red & black design is from the very first Table Cozee   pattern.  I love this Jo fabric in the border & always wanted to do something with it; I think it makes a beautiful border fabric.



Now this little black & gold number is from the Table Cozee III  pattern. 

Love that big paisley fabric on the border.  Another of Jo's!






And here are the Pinwheels included in the Table Cozees II  pattern.


Isn't it cute with Jo's new Savannah in the border!



Now I wouldn't be very nice if I didn't show you the very newest Table Cozee pattern - IV! 







As you know, each of the patterns features two designs; Table Cozee IV is no exception.  It features Stars Over Tennessee and Blockade blocks.  I hope you like it as much as I do! 


You won't find this new one on the website yet, but just give us another week.




                                                       
 
 
And let me know by calling
 712-362-3022
if you're interested in a day class at your shop. 
 
We'll do one of the designs
with extra attention to
mitering the corners &
scalloping the edges. 
 
At the end of the day you can go home with a finished project! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...