Saturday, March 30, 2013

Wonderful Quilting Month !

With all the snow storms & bad winds, this past month has been a gift of quilting time.  It's just been a super National Quilting Month!  Hope you've enjoyed it, too!

Busy, busy at the sewing machine;  I have a number of pieces of the Cumberland Collection by Choice Fabrics; picked up fat quarters & some 1/2 yd. cuts in both the reds & blues almost a year ago now, and have just yearned to work with them.  I left them out in plain view so as not to forget my plans.

These reds worked up into a new Table Cozee; I'll demo on this little quilt next weekend at the retreat in Little Falls, MN.  Sharon & I are really getting anxious to get on the road in another week.  This little Table Cozee is all ready to demo my method for mitering corners & then how the Easy Scallop works for marking scalloped borders.  It is absolutely one of my favorite tools because I love scalloped borders & curved corners.

The blues are beautiful in this collection, too.  I must make another Table Cozee from the blue!  Absolutely, what could be more fun than working with a group of fabrics you've had tucked away for months.





I'm also putting together a little quilt from Jo's blacks & golds for the demonstration, too!  Won't it be cute with the border prints.  Love that gold!


Well, everyone, have a blessed Easter.  Hope the weather stays somewhat warm here in the Midwest for the weekend; a little spring rain would be wonderful. 

Blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...