Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hello! I think I've started a blog!

I've been thinking about starting a blog for over a year, so it's hard to believe that I've actually done it!  I think this is going to be fun, but I have to have quilting time, too, 'ya know.  This blogger format is fun to work with, but for me, it's one of those things I just have to jump in to & go through the learning curve.  Years ago I had to read the manual first, but not anymore; there's just too much new technology out there to do it that long way.  Just go for it - then go to the Help when you run into trouble, so here goes . . .

Just a month ago I published my first newsletter, too, so if you've not received it, just go to the website www.clotheslinequilts.com & sign up & you'll receive the very next one.

Of course, summer is hot in Iowa these days, but today is a gorgeous day.  I was just out & watered the flowers which I haven't needed to do a lot of so far because of all the rain we've had.  I'm still praying for all the farmers who are flooded out on our western border along the Missouri River.  The pictures are just heartbreaking & we are counting our blessings here in the northwest corner of Iowa.  Our corn is tasselling even though it had a slow start this spring.

Well, I'm going back to my sewing, so I'll have something to share with you in a few days.  Also, I have to contact Gail to have this blogspot added to my website; won't do me any good if no one knows it's here!  Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Hey... I know you are here and no I'm not a "creepy-stalker" person. I found you thru another blog. WELCOME to Blogland! It's really a great place to meet some of theeee nicest people.

    hugZ,
    annie
    rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com
    =) new follower =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...