Thursday, January 21, 2016

A Sweet Little Quilt in the Quilts & More Magazine

Jody Sanders, editor of Quilts and More, surprised me with a copy of her Winter, 2015 magazine showing how the Flying Geese fabric collection was used in this sweet little quilt.  

Again, I am most surprised by the way different people design with each fabric & the way each one puts fabrics together. Every one of us works with a different eye for the fabrics!  I am always amazed by the discoveries that come from our market days together - shop owners, publishers, pattern designers, fabric designers, notions designers, & for sure, old friends in the industry.

This quilt was designed & sewed by Jan Ragaller, a dear friend from my quilt shop owner days.  I won't say how long ago that has been!  

But it was very endearing to see what her eye had imagined for my fabrics.  Thanks so much, Jan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...