Saturday, November 1, 2014

Big Day at The Quilted Steeple is Just around the Corner!

Today's a great day since I'm working on teaching materials for an upcoming quilting class! It's much too cold to be outside if you don't have to. . . right??  And to add to my day, hubby just installed a new light right above my cutting area - actually it was just a new bulb - but it made such a difference - I can see again!

We always begin with piles of triangles - small & large!


What do you think I'm making?










Which setting do you prefer?



Yet to add borders, but that will happen at the class next Saturday.  Then we'll learn about mitering the borders & scalloping the outer border.  Come join us at the Quilted Steeple next Saturday morning; then stay for the Civil War program in the afternoon.  Actually anyone can join us for the afternoon program at 2:00; just call 515-570-9625 or email info@quiltedsteeple.

Hope to see you there!

LIFE IS GOOD!

2 comments:

  1. I like both settings, but if I had to choose, I'd choose the second. What I wouldn't give to join you all! But alas, I'm too far away ... and my grands will be swimming that weekend. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...