Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Quiltmania - Special Autumn 2011


The mailman made a special delivery of Quiltmania to me yesterday - Surprise!  My
Ft. Sumter quilt is in the new issue; I am so honored. 

Quiltmania is such an awesome magazine; it is published in France and it features the most beautiful photography of any magazine I've seen. 


The quilt is still in Europe - Italy, I believe, for a show.  Soon it'll be sent back to me; I wish it could speak & tell me about all the wonderful places it has been & all the wonderful things it has done since it left here just 6 weeks ago!  This quilting business has some of the highest highs & quilters around the world, I have experienced, are  such wonderful people!  This is just so thrilling!

This quilt features a grouping by Windham Fabrics from a couple years ago.  I think the name of the line was Indygo & Gold.  It was sewn by my dear friend Shirley Berryhill & quilted by Sue Omtvedt, both from Estherville, Iowa. 

Get your copy soon; I'm sure they won't be on the newstands for long!

Back to stitching -



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...