Thursday, May 11, 2017

Christmas Remembered Collection is Selling Well!

With spring just now showing her lovely face in Iowa, I'm really not quite ready to think about Christmas again! But the Christmas Remembered collection is selling well & I have to remind you of it, especially if you will be heading to quilt market next week.

You can see the collection at the P & B/Washington Street Studio booth #420. And if you are not attending market go to the P & B website & view it there!  Or see it now on the opening page of my Clothesline Quilts site.

Do you love toile as much as I do!  I use them in the quilts & then again for the backing & pillow cases, dust ruffles & pillows.  Do a whole room with them for such a beautiful traditional vintage look in your home!

The prints are mostly available in green, black, creams & tans, in addition to red, of course!

Clothesline Quilts patterns will be finalized as soon as the fabric arrives; I want to actually sew the quilts with these fabrics before they are published.  The Christmas Baskets quilt is 70" x 87" with 9" blocks. And the Almost Amish Baskets quilt is smaller and features two sizes -19" square with 6" blocks and 27" square with 9" blocks.  Both sizes are in one pattern.

Shops & customers are welcome to keep in touch with me at 712-362-3022 about availability of patterns.  Or get on my list and I will automatically send them to you as soon as they are printed.

Christmas Baskets
Almost Amish Baskets



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...