Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hide & Seek Stars is ready for the market booth!

Hide & Seek Stars
 
Can you find all the stars in this fun quilt; they are hiding & there are lots of them.  You'll get the Robbing Peter to Pay Paul effect if you look long enough!

7 blocks by 9 blocks make a nice lap size or go for 120 blocks & full size (75" x 90") to fit a bed. 

4" x 5 1/2" pattern size; super easy piecing.  Fabric choices are easy from your favorite reds & pajama prints.  Or you could do it in any color of your choice. 

Bind it with all the leftovers of lights or darks!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, DeAnna! I love red but I think it would be pretty in just about any color.

      Delete
  2. Evonne, I love this quilt top. It is so awesome. I love the starry quilts...and this one so phenomenol!

    Happy May Day my friend! Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, LInda; thanks so much! I love red, all reds, so it quickly becomes one of my favorites. Happy May Days to you, too!

      Delete
  3. Love star blocks and this looks like a fun one to make!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...