Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thank you!

It worked; a couple of you have made it through to Virginia!  She just called me & we got the problems worked out so she can be on her way to completing the quilt!  I am so happy for her - & me!

Thank you again whoever you are!

This was a good lesson for me.  Even with all the communications we have today, sometimes we just have to call on the telephone. 

Our Iowa weather has turned cold & we are covering up the garden & flowers tonight to protect them from the frost.  I do hope that this is not the end of our fall season though.  Many of the beautiful leaves have come down this past week turning the scene more toward a wintery look without the snow.  But I hear that North Dakota is getting snow already.

I am going to the AQS Quilt Show in Des Moines on Saturday with a bus load from the local quilt shop; am really looking forward to getting away & letting someone else do the driving.  Should be a fun day & am going to enjoy seeing some old friends once again.  I will post some pictures of quilts when I return.

You have a wonderful weekend, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...