Thursday, November 3, 2011

Turkey Time!

Wow, here it is November & we're talking turkey already!  Where do the weeks fly off to . . .

Golden Pond Farm
This time of the year I always get out my
Golden Pond Farm quilt!
It just dresses up the house for the
fall season!

I remember mixing the batiks
with the country fabrics
for many different sizes of leaves
and loving the results!

What do you think?
                 
                                                                     



Union Sampler
We finished the new Union Sampler just in time for Candy from Homespun Quilt Shop
in Estherville to take it to Festival in Houston. 
It really turned out quite impressive - red & black always demands attention, I believe. 

Union Sampler makes a great Block of the Month program since it features 12 different 5" blocks; finishes to 33" x 40" ~ a great size
 to fit  a small wall! 
 I love to add the scalloped border for a super cute finish!

 



Just a reminder to save those flower seeds falling outside & share them with your friends.  They'll thank you next year & there'll always be
a reminder of you in their flower garden!

Anyone wanting seeds from my beautiful white moonflowers,
just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...